I decided to have a light lunch at this location on a moderately busy Saturday. I got a bacon, sausage and egg wrap, a slice of lemon pound cake, and their new horchata frappucino.
The wraps and sandwiches are not made there, and they are microwaved, but having said that it was a decent wrap. Maybe a little light on sausage but the outside was more crisp than I expected. The lemon pound cake is very good, a nice treat to go with your coffee. I usually get a mocha frappucino but the horchata one is just as good and a nice new flavor. The coffee makes the horchata taste somewhat close to the mocha, but there's a noticeable difference.
Service was friendly and prompt. The interior is quite nice. Some of the places in the Panther Creek Shopping Center have a bit of a tired look, but this place fits the area vibe without being shabby. Nice outside seating under the trees. The restrooms were clean and ready. Two identical all-gender restrooms, no gender based waiting. There is a long statement on them about being for customers only, stemming from a lawsuit from several years ago. The tables are comfortable, though I only saw a couple with outlets so there could be competition. It's a Starbucks, and it's fine.
My Yelp Review https://yelp.to/wmdmgLRaTP
No comments:
Post a Comment